San Pedrillo station is located about 17 kilometers southwest of the
town of Drake. The closest from Drake Bay, 20 minutes by boat.
A 3-4 hour hike through the primary and secondary forest, with a
variety of flora and fauna forest.
Description of our tour to the San Pedrillo station:
Breakfast 5:15 a.m. in the Manolo restaurant.
Departure Time: 5:50 a.m.
Estimated time of arrival to Drake 2:30 pm
20 minutes boat ride.
Includes guide service, lunch, transportation, breakfast, tickets or
Area guides with bilingual experience.
- Comfortable and light
to carry your belongings plus a
lunch as this is provided: lunch box or lunch bag (sandwiches,
fruit, 1 bottle of small water, juice, cookie). At the end of the tour
extra fruit and drinks are
- Plastic bag to protect your camera.
- Sandals and closed hiking shoes.
- At winter: coats or ponchos.
- We do not recommend to bring objects of great value like passport,
cash, credit cards etc. We have a safe box in our office where we will
gladly keep your belongings.
- Solar Protector, mosquito repellent, sunglasses.
- Remember when you take the boat you have to dip your feet in the ocean
to reach the park, as this is taken on the beach. Therefore we suggest
the use of sandals and then in the park change your sandals for walking
- We adjust lunch to your preference if you are allergic to any foods,
vegetarian or gluten intolerant.
Tour cost $ 80 per person / $ 70 per person cash.